Stamps For Packaging

I really like packaging and since I’m opening my store soon I wanted custom looking stuff. I used the info from This Post
but one problem was that for whatever reason it didnt cut the stamp out completely, so 2 passes instead of one.

I used this block printing ink for the packages but I only like it for the black ink, the white doesn’t look so great so I’m still looking for nicer white ink.

39 Likes

VERY sharp! (Heh - you’re punny)

Does the white ink just not show up enough, too clear? I wonder if it’s a thickness issue. I use acrylics for pretty much everything and the amount of water changes the look pretty extensively

2 Likes

I love packaging so much. Nicely done!

Nice custom stamp! :grinning:

1 Like

You’re so edgy… :smile:

4 Likes

Ooooo, I love to see rubber stamps being done! Very cool.

2 Likes

The white ink is super thick, even when thinned, idk I’m going to try a couple different things and then update the post.

1 Like

Great work! I’ve got to focus on my products, but I do sometimes venture down the rabbit holes of booth set up and packaging. Inspiring work.

1 Like

It’s great to see what can be done with stamps. I bought the materials to do that, but the went in the “too lazy to get around to it pile”. I’m kind of motivated now to dig them back out.

3 Likes

The custom packaging will be a nice touch. I keep forgetting to buy rubber for stamps…