Star Wars Booknook

Here is a book nook I’m working on. My Diorama friend wanted it for a Star Wars action figure pose.

40 Likes

Wonderful!!

9 Likes

Love it. I have a Kallax sized one for a couple of 6" figures. I like the size of this one.

10 Likes

Oh that looks cool! Please ask them to share a picture with you when it’s in place so you can show us!

7 Likes

Love the design of the cutouts.

5 Likes

Looking good. Is this the design from Adam Savage’s Tested channel?

2 Likes

So cool!

2 Likes

For anyone curious, the one on the Tested channel is by Jen Schachter:

There is a “blank” version you can customize yourself. It is designed to make it easier to access the interior and electronics while working.

3 Likes

Actually I was referring to this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhFqT0jYhHA . I could be wrong but, from the video, it looks like Norm designed it himself. I’ve seen Jen on there with Norm in a different Book Nook video. Which was fantastic, also.

3 Likes

I saw this video, but his didn’t work for me. I wish it did. I could not use any of his design dimensions. I had to make this one from scratch and it’s still a work in progress. I drew out every single component, line, oval… It was just easier this way. For anyone curious , his was definitely an inspiration and I am thankful for that.

4 Likes

The picture he took is in the original post. It’s Hans Solo running

2 Likes

this turned out really nice!

2 Likes

Thanks so much!