Star Wars tiles

Started making these Star Wars ship tiles, and it’s so much fun. Only takes <20 min, turns out great.

48 Likes

Wow, those came out stunning, Congratulations @Jobacca. Love the colors too.

Where did you get such sharp blueprints if you mind my asking?

9 Likes
7 Likes

Very cool! :grinning:

4 Likes

I don’t mind at all! I found a lot of them on this site: Blueprints of Ships and Vessels from the Star Wars Franchise (Page 4)

And then I cleaned them up/converted to clean black & white to make them SVGs in Inkscape. I’d be happy to send along any svg that anyone is interested in. I did four more- B-Wing, A-Wing, Y-Wing, and Jedi ETA-2 interceptor :relaxed:

6 Likes

These are sooooo cool! Love me some Star Wars stuff!

2 Likes

Thank you for offering to share your files. I don’t want to be greedy, but can I have them all? My entire family is Star Wars to the core. I’ve been watching these movies since the first one came out while I was in college.

5 Likes

You can have every single one of them. I’ll send them to you via direct message tomorrow morning. We’re big time SW fans here :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

May the Force be with you, my friend! Thank you!

3 Likes

These are the kinds of drawings I want for my edge-lit acrylics.
Nice!

5 Likes

Fabulous, the Millenium Falcon is my fave!

4 Likes

Loved it!! How did you get those nice colors on the tiles??
I would LOVE the files myself!!
Great job!!

2 Likes

These look great! I have been tasked with making a going away gift for an attorney leaving the firm and he is a big Star Wars fan. These may be just the thing. I would love to have the files if you don’t mind. Thanks for the idea and thanks for sharing. I knew I would find inspiration in the forum.

2 Likes

Tuned out so great! What do you plan to do with them?

2 Likes

Just a friendly reminder to @lidiethr and @rappee25407 …it is against forum rules to ask for files. If the OP wishes to share them, they will be found in the Free Laser Designs category.

2 Likes

Those look fantastic!!

2 Likes

The different colors are great!! Love me some star wars!

2 Likes

Those are AWESOME! - two questions, What are the settings you used? and how did you color them?

Thanks!
Jonathan

2 Likes

Very cool! If you’re willing to share, maybe you can post here? Free Laser Designs - Glowforge Owners Forum

2 Likes

Thank you very much, the source is good enough for me.
You did an astounding job of cleaning up the images for scoring.

2 Likes