Starting Out

I am a teacher and am finally able to use the Forge Again. When I try to add new designs, it will only let me cut or engrave one item. How do get multiple objects on my screen?

Run through the tutorials you were directed to when you set up the machine.

You can only open one file from the Dashboard at a time. You can, however, drag many files from your computer onto the interface and have all of them in the same file when you close the interface.

1 Like

You can also use the “Add artwork” button.

I’m so sorry you hit a snag with your design. We’re you able to find the information you need in the tutorial link above?

If not, we’ll need more information to investigate further.

Could you please send me a screenshot of what you see in the Glowforge app when this happens? Make sure to include the rulers in your screenshot and show as much of the bed as possible

To take a screenshot:

Mac: Press Shift-Command-4 and click and drag a box around your image. You’ll find the screenshot file saved on your desktop.
Windows: Click on the Start Menu and type “snipping tool”. Open the Snipping Tool > New then click and drag a box around your image. Click the Save icon and name and save your file.

Post the screenshot, and we’ll be happy to take a look.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.