Steampunk Lab Book Nook

This is truly art work at it’s finest! I spent quite a bit of time zooming in to look at everything in the little room. The attention to detail is nothing short of amazing!! WOW!!

6 Likes

Man - I QUIT! I see stuff like this and think there’s no way I can compete. Simply AWESOME!

7 Likes

My jaw is on the floor so this is all I got:

4 Likes

^^^^^What they all said!!!

5 Likes

Crazy cool details! love it!

5 Likes

With results like this, take all the time you need!

3 Likes

There are some kits that you can purchase from Etsy sellers…or even files for kits if you want to cut your own on the GF. There is also a FANTASTIC book nook group on Facebook called Bookscapes Book Nook Dioramas. Lots of inspiration in that group and everyone is very nice and helpful.

7 Likes

I was so excited when I figured out how to make it. I wanted to include one very badly!

1 Like

The conch was 3D printed on my little resin printer. I got the file from Thingiverse. And then I painted it with acryics and gave it a little gloss on the pink part.

8 Likes

Magical! I’d get lost in there.

3 Likes

If got to get a 3d printer (been saying that for years but I’m horrible with 3D software

3 Likes

Fantastic! Inspiring work.

3 Likes

This is amazing! At first I thought it was a full size room!

3 Likes

I feel a bit unworthy to even look on something like this. I so appreciate your attention to all the details, but the entire design really fits so perfectly together. Just wow.

7 Likes

I am a huge steampunk fan and this hits so many amazing things! Fantastic work and attention to detail!

3 Likes

there are days I’m sad that I can only click “like” once. This would be getting all of my likes for the day otherwise :smiley: Excellent work, this looks awesome!

4 Likes

A truly amazing piece of work. It would be amazing in full scale. I am imagining looking through the microscope to see another microscope as it would feel to look at that one in a microscope :grin: But what I found truly stunning was the grating that would look nice in a full-size piece even.

2 Likes

I was SO impressed when my GF cut those tiny screens. It was magical!

2 Likes

Wow! I’m speechless. I love steampunk but this is just amazing no matter what style. I was so drawn into the scene I almost missed the leather exterior.

4 Likes

Wow, I love this! It’s amazing. How many hours have you put into this? Are you keeping it for yourself? Will you sell these? I haven’t even looked into what these sell for but it should be A LOT. :smiley:

2 Likes