Still WiFi issues

I am still having connection issues, the Glowforge and the computer are connected then I get this

Device error after logging on to our network

It would be better, next time, if you continued to give information in your original post rather than open another one – posting in Problems and Support creates a support ticket, and duplicate tickets just slow things down.

It looks to me like there’s an issue with your WiFi. Try connecting your GF to a cell phone hotspot instead, and see if that gets you up and running. That will verify it’s wifi and not the machine itself, to help with further troubleshooting.

1 Like

Sorry I am new to this whole thing

1 Like

No worries. :slight_smile: Have you tried the hotspot yet?

No we found out the when syncing the printer to the laptop and then to WiFi Glowforge created its own “network” now we are trying to figure out how to remove it so I can start all over

1 Like

That’s what it’s supposed to do. Did you watch the video I linked in your other thread?

1 Like

Oh – to start over, hold the button for 10 seconds again, until it glows teal.

2 Likes

I didn’t see a video that you sent, we watched a YouTube one somebody else sent though

This one?

1 Like

The video is also the the Glowforge support site:
GF official set up instructions

I’m sorry you ran into trouble during setup. I extracted the logs from your Glowforge, and it looks like your unit connected to our servers yesterday evening and you were able to start printing. That’s great! If you run into any other trouble, please start a new thread. Or, if you’d rather email us, you can do so at support@glowforge.com.