My storage bag boxes always have that little rip in the opening that gets pulled every time you open the drawer…so I went Glowforge on them and love my new tidy look.
Not sure how I lost the sides of the Gallon bags, thank you to those who let me know. I uploaded the full design but left the original because it has the opening cut out on the top piece. Hope this helps, enjoy!
I was planning on making something like this, thanks so much for sharing!
Oh wow! I love this. I have much of the same problem. Thanks for sharing!
Awesome… thanks so much for sharing with us
My daughter was asking for something like this!! Thanks for saving me the design time!
Every storage solution that is this awesome just makes me feel more and more like a nerd. Mainly because of how excited I get when I want to do it too!!! Thanks for sharing!
Lovely and polished solution! I particularly like the addition of the names so that you can grab the right baggie type
This is definitely something I need, thank you so much for sharing!
but what do we do now that the drawers close all the time since the boxes aren’t popping up and getting in the way?
all that free time!
Great storage, thanks for the design. And I learned a new phrase: “went Glowforge on them.” I like it.
Great practical share. Thanks!
Would you mind adding what material you used, due to kerf, etc.? PG medium wood?
You’re the best. Thank you so much!
Oh dang, rookie mistake…I usually lurk in the forum, posting is rare for me.
I used 1/8 inch plywood, the kerf was .006 in the design.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is exactly what I was planning to make, since this has been bothering me for years. Thanks for sharing.
Really neat. Thanks for sharing.
How much plywood do you think they all take? I’d hate to get halfway thru to have to stop and go get more.
I realize this probably isn’t the answer you’re looking for but…it depends on many you are going to make…I went all out and did snack, sandwich, quart, half gallon, gallon, foil sheets, oven bags, and crockpot liners and it took about 8 sheets. I mixed designs when I cut to get the most out of each sheet. The gallon and half gallon didn’t fit on one sheet so I put some of the smaller pieces on those sheets to save wood. It was a bit of a puzzle but that’s just how my brain works.
I should have been more specific. I need almost exactly what you have shown. And I also mix and match as much as possible. Thanks for the great share.
This is AWESOME. Love the look and simplicity.
Now if you could design something for my junk drawer…