Store

Hi, I received my email on the 29th and replied a few minutes later saying I wanted my glowforge. I still can not see the link to the store. Am I missing something? Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Ryan

Not sure if you mean you don’t know what the URL is, or you can’t get into it. But here’s the link: https://shop.glowforge.com

I was expecting it to become an option on the glowforge dot com banner page. I went back and found the link in my email. Thanks.

Once you get your GF and complete the setup routine, the app/ui has links to the design Catalog, Proofgrade Shop, Support (very, very useful!), and of course, the Forum:

Capture

That is what I was expecting to see. I didn’t realize it was only available after setup. Thanks.

Btw, it might be available to you before setup – I was a PRU tester, so my account was activated last April, and things have changed mightily since then. I can state positively that it will be like this after setup, though. :wink:

Thanks for the help everyone! @ryanspradlin glad you were able to sort things out.