Stretching of Images on X-Axis

My glowforge is consistently distorting images on only the x-axis by a little over a 1/4 inch. I replaced my X-axis belt already, have ensured that it is properly installed and taut, and recalibrated my machine after cleaning. The wood is sitting evenly on my bed that I cleaned and also is sitting evenly in the grooves.

My files are SVGs that look good to go in the Glowforge app but come out distorted. Any rotation of a print results in distortion across the X-axis. This is displayed in the images below of the Gift of Good Measure. I printed them in two different orientations (the one that is popped out was vertical and measures a proper 2 inches).

Thank you for any help that anyone can provide. I am behind on orders because of these complications so I need to get this done - unfortunately these distortions make the assembly of my final product impossible, not just less beautiful.

I’m terribly sorry to hear that your print didn’t turn out as expected. Since you’ve also emailed us, I just replied there with the next steps.

I’ll continue to work on this with you through email, so this post will be closed.