Stuck Centering Indefinitely

My unit is stuck on centering now and it progressively got worse during this week. It would first take 1-3 restarts and maybe a router reboot as well. Now it’s been stuck for 3 days. I’ve contacted support and went through the cleaning and troubleshooting steps and still dead in the water with jobs to run. Head and carriage are both moving, but it gets stuck with the head sitting below the camera. The network also shouldn’t be an issue no change regarding wifi and 100+/40mbps connection from that area of the room. Any thoughts or possible additional ways to get this thing to kick and get centered?

Sounds like you’ll need a new lid ribbon cable.

As you’re already working with support, they’ll close this discussion and continue working via email to arrange getting one to you.

this would be my 3rd day dealing with the exact same issue - I don’t think it’s a hardware issue, it’s GF CloudBase server issue.

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.