Stuck in Rendering and New Designs won't design

It gets stuck on “rendering” for all my designs that were already loaded and saved into the print app. The only way it lets me get to the actual print section is if I start a blank design and then it won’t let me use the font, shape or insert art feature. It just acts like I haven’t clicked anything and stays blank.

I copied from another thread as this is exactly what is happening. I have reset, turned on and off, etc.

Thank you for any help.

Might be some maintenance going on or other Google issue(where the servers are hosted).
There have one or two other people complaining about similar things today and some of the shop items have been slow in getting to people after purchase.
Support will look into it but other than a cache clear or double checking with a different browser, not much to do but wait for them or the issue to self clear.

1 Like

Thank you. It seems to be working now. I wasn’t very patient :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry for the trouble while using the Glowforge App. After researching this, we made a change on our end. It’s great to hear that you’re now back up and running as expected!

I’ll close this thread. If you run into trouble again, or have other questions, please post a new topic here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’ll be happy to help!