Stuck on "Centering" During Power Up

Hello,

I have searched this forum so thoroughly and tried just about every piece of black magic I can find (as well as in the GF troubleshooting page), but today for some reason our GF Plus is getting hung up on the “centering” stage when first powered on.

Is anyone else having this issue as of late as well?

Thanks for any advice you can give!

There are a series of checks to run through here:

If any of these resolves the problem for you, please post here to let support know so they can close the ticket. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

No.

if you followed all the troubleshooting steps posted here, then support will need to look at your logs. Posting here opens a support ticket.

1 Like

Just looked through that and have tried/looked at all of those items already unfortunately!

Okay, then you wait to hear from Support. :slightly_smiling_face:

Carefully check the cable connections to your lid. Mine has been doing that occasionally, and I have found the connections to be coming undone. HTH

1 Like

All cables have been checked and are securely plugged in.

1 Like

Based on what I am seeing, it looks like I need a new rear black ribbon cable.
Anyone have any ideas on how to obtain one of these quickly? We need this thing rocking again for one of our customers.

Support sends them out once they’ve determined that is your issue, assuming you’re under warranty. If not, they will send an invoice, then send it out once paid.

Well shoot…hopefully they see this thread or the emails soon then.

Thanks everyone for your help!

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.