I was using my machine this morning with no issues. I turned it off and recently tried to turn it on and load another file to engrave. When I turn it off, it does the initial clicking and then makes the sound like it is centering/homing; however, it is stuck on that. The head keeps making a sound like it wants to center but it wont leave the top left corner.
Things I have already checked:
- Internet is on and working
- Lenses are clean
- There is nothing obstructing the arm (moves front to back no issues)
- There is nothing obstructing the head (moves left to right, no issues)
- All 5 clips on the lid are fully intact/straight.
- Temperature is perfect where GF is located.