Stuck on Preparing Graphic

I have been trying to cut a graphic for two days, and I’m still on the “preparing you print” stage after about an hour. I tried switching wifi, turning the machine on and off, switching the format of the graphic, as well as logging in and out a few times. Still to no avail. I don’t know what else to do. It kinda came out of nowhere. whatever information that anyone could provide would be helpful.

Thanks

if you are willing to post the file you are having trouble with, one of us may be able to take a glance and see we encounter the same issue, or if there is an issue with how the file is set up.

If it is a vector with lots of small, loose, individual parts; putting a box around the whole thing can sometimes help (just set it to a unique color, and then ignore it in the GFUI)

3 Likes

I remember that lesson. The image of the bike jump you did. I still admire that in my shop. :sunglasses:
Beautifully detailed vector image, all the way down to the links in the roller chain.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for the late reply, @arishton. I’d like to take a look at the logs on our end to investigate further, but I’m afraid I’ll need more detail in order to do so. Could you please provide some information about the print you were having trouble with, including the name of the design you were trying to print?

Thanks!

Hi, its fine i resolved the problem. It was a problem with how I exported the file. Thank you for the response though!

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!