Stuck on Rendering and Unexpected Error

Hi all,

I’d been using my new Glowforge with no problems for about a month. Normally I have the App Viewer as a permanent tab on my browser, and simply switch to it when I’m going to print. However when I went to the tab today, I got an error message. It then redirected me to the Design Library (which I never use, since I simply drag/drop onto the viewer as needed) which had blank thumbnails. Each time I try to enter the viewer, I get “Rending your design” followed by the error message popup.

I have a small business and have a Giveaway deadline set for Friday, so I need this resolved ASAP.

I tried downloading and using Chrome, same issue.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I’m currently experiencing the exact same issue, I’m assuming something is updating?

1 Like

To borrow from another post… “Cloud related issues today with Google. Looks like a massive service outage. All you can do is wait and try again later.”

1 Like

I hope so! That would be much better news :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I was in such a panic that I wasn’t keeping up to date with any forum news :sweat_smile:

I’m so sorry for the difficulty. We were experiencing a system outage at the time of your report and I believe this caused the issues you were seeing. The cause of the outage has been resolved and you can find more details at status.glowforge.com. If you’re still running into trouble, please start a new thread. Thanks for your patience!