Stuck uploading

suddenly stopped cutting and got offline. I refreshed my browser and GF and then stuck uploading…

I have cleaned every lenses and fans.

I could push a print button but didn’t move…

this is the video

Try uploading your video to YouTube and putting the link to it in your post.

1 Like

Sounds like it may be having trouble staying connected to your wifi?

Hello @kazukitsushima3221, thank you for reaching out to us. I’m sorry to hear that you had trouble with your print file yesterday.

I took a look at the logs from your unit just now and it looks like you’ve been able to print since contacting us. That’s great! Are you still having trouble getting your files to load?

In the logs, I see that your Glowforge had an air assist alert followed by some offline trouble yesterday. The air assist alerts looks to have only happened once and has since resolved itself. It is still a good idea to go ahead and inspect it and give it a quick cleaning. You can find instructions for cleaning your air assist fan on our support site here: Cleaning You Air Assist Fan.

For the offline trouble, you won’t need to go through Wi-Fi setup again, but you may see an “Offline” message. The most common solution to Wi-Fi challenges is to restart all the devices involved in connecting to the internet. Please try the following:

1. Turn off the computer, phone, or tablet that you’re using
  2. Turn off your Glowforge
  3. Unplug your modem
  4. Unplug your Wi-Fi access point
  5. Wait one minute, then plug everything back in and turn them back on

Please let us know how it goes and if you have any questions. Thank you!

1 Like

I think the reason why I installed new Mac OS(Big sur) to my PC.

another my pc can upload an image correctly.

I have been fixing this matter.

Thank you very much.

Hi @kazukitsushima3221. Thank you very much for your response, and letting us know. I’ll go ahead and close this thread since it sounds like you were able to figure out the cause of any issues. However, feel free to create a new thread, or write us at support@glowforge.com, and we’ll be here to help. Thank you!