Anyone help lead an overwelmed person?
My friend asked me to recommend a CNC machine. I was excited until he told me he wants to buy a industrial machine capable of cutting 4 x 8 feet of wood.
I only know hobbyist desktop machines. His request is for a huge footprint sized machine
So instead I agreed to help research and narrow down some choices. He will let me use it
- Want to buy new
- Budget - $15 to $20K USD but willing to spend more for quality
- Able to cut at least 4 x 8 feet of wood
- Brand that has superior customer support if a problem happens after warranty is up
- easy to get replacement consumable parts she needs things wear out
- A machine that can grow with the business with optional add on heads
I only want to focus on brands makers recommend
Thank you in advance!