Support Ticket Information

I was excited to receive my new Glowforge Pro last week and after making a couple of sample projects learned that it wasn’t cutting all the way through on the right side. I opened a ticket (Ticket# 232626), provided the answers to the troubleshooting steps and was told that I would receive a replacement unit and a shipping label for the malfunctioning unit. Since then, I haven’t heard back from the support team. I don’t want to be a pest, but how long does it usually take for the support team to respond to emails and ship the replacement unit? Is there a way to view the status of the ticket?

Also, I never received the information on operating a pro machine. I have checked my email and spam folders. Is that posted somewhere on the site so that we can just go look at it?

As you can imagine, I am excited to begin using my new Glowforge.

Thank you!

Sign up for notifications from UPS and fedex. Shipping notification from GF is spotty but if they said you were getting a replacement, it’s gonna happen.

3 Likes

Thanks Kanati. I have signed up for them.

I’m so sorry your first Glowforge wasn’t cutting all the way through! We’ve just sent you an email with an update on your replacement unit, so I’m going to close this topic.