Surprisingly paid off the glowforge :)

Great work!
I’m not surprised you have paid that thing off with that quality of work beautifully framed.
The layering really pops!

I bought the laser for self indulgment, but accidentally paid it off with quantity instead of quality. Simple two sided tokens for a non profit, nothing as intricate and artistic.

9 Likes

What 's your price range for these? They are totally awesome!!

Thanks. Ranges between 150-350 depending on the size and detail. Once i spend the time illustrating i can knock duplicates out pretty quick, generally 1 every couple days. But it can take 8 hours of illustration for a new project, so its a balance. Right now demand exceeds time available, so i might get a little more into it.

12 Likes

Absolutely beautiful, you have a great creative eye! I love them!

I understand the time involved. I get in detail on my projects. Again, AWESOME is the only word I can think to describe them.

With all the detail and fantastic work I think you can up your price!!

Haha, i would if they werent soldiers. We put in a collection for gifts, so the cost is more of a donation. But you are right

6 Likes

Amazing!

Jaw on the floor.

Wow! And here I am working 2-3 hours on an item that makes me no more than $5 profit. Granted, I know that is not how to make money, and I do it more as a hobby, but still, that is impressive!

They look fantastic too! My brother is in the Army, and I kind of want to design something like this for when he retires from there soon-ish!

1 Like

Really fantastic! I love the layers.

Stunning!

These look great!

Wonderful Job! Wonderful composition! Wonderful forethought! And a wonderful name to go with it Fluffins_McDickers. Probably related to Clan McDickers south of Glasgow (lol). Thanks for posting!

2 Likes

Ha! Thanks, its actually my cat’s name. He is the real inspiration

2 Likes

LOL. They always look like they know what is going on, and occasionally like they are interested

1 Like

Great work!

Wow! Amazing work of art!

Amazing work!

LOVE these!