Taking forever to process a job

I think the system might be down AGAIN? It is taking an eternity to send a job to engrave. After like 10min (usually takes about 1) it dropped and error and said “couldn’t print”, now it is still “sending” and its been over 10min and still nothing. Anybody else experiencing this problem?

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I have been loading a job now for about 20 minutes, and its still calculating movements…for 5 1x4" boxes with 3 lines of text in each one :expressionless:

Clear your cache and restart your browser.

If that doesn’t do it, set your GF up on a cell phone hotspot to bypass your wifi and see if you still have the same problem.

If not, it’s wifi. If the issue persists, it may be a black cable issue.

@csbalik, if you haven’t already, you’ll need to open your own support ticket. Posting in P&S opens a ticket, and there can only be one customer per ticket. :slight_smile:

Support will be along soon to get you fixed up, but in the meantime we’ll try to help as much as we can!

Yup, I have a ticket open already and I am working with them. Just wanted the OP to know they aren’t alone :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know!!! :slight_smile:

Hi @TheForger I’m sorry you ran into trouble. We were in the process of recovering from a system outage at the time of your report and I believe this caused the issues you were seeing. We’ve implemented a fix that should take care of that issue for you. Could you please try printing again, and let me know if you’re still running into trouble? Thanks!

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.