Here’s how I’m hoping they’ll use them. So far the plywood’s even holding.
You’re right, I did cut the final shape on side B, seen here on top.
And I totally allowed it to be imperfect.
I cut the green to engrave and the purple through on the lower section, then turned the board over and reset purple in AutoCAD to high speed/low power so that I could only send that color through to the cutter and take some swings at lining up the board. It turned out my alignment of hatches was off, but I worked it out.
And then I did our usual surface cut- blue; full cut- red. With extras in the corners because I keep trying not to waste wood.
Likes are okay. I really love this forum for all the things I’m learning.