Thanks Glowforge

Just a kudos for requiring the vendor to switch back to real boxes with full flaps for our proofgrade material.
I got my order of 25 sheets of Basswood ply today, and both boxes were crisp and well sealed, which was reflected in the condition of my material. :+1::sunglasses:

27 Likes

Mine were in much better condition as well on my last order…meant to mention it, and got busy. Thanks. :grinning:

5 Likes

Really? My sister just got a batch in the last week or so and it was really beat up. Maybe we got the last of the old boxes? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Or you’ve got some rough handlers…they tend to heave mine at the front door if it’s a lightweight order. I typically get some dented edges.

4 Likes

She should bring that to the attention of support, with pictures. The feedback is how they are aware of problems.
A bunch of us had issues with the half-flap boxes failing and we made noise about it. Fixed.
Jules point is true, Glowforge has no control over the gorillas transporting and delivering, but from examples I’ve seen here, the company won’t leave their customers twisting in the wind.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @PrintToLaser! I’ll be sure to pass it along to the team responsible.

5 Likes