That feels better

Always difficult to judge by eye, but airflow looks a little better.

But never mind that, less cleaning and easier cleaning :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Dremel?

2 Likes

BTM?
(Oh, for chrissakes, yes it’s a complete sentence Discourse! I don’t care how unclear you think it is!)

14 Likes

Only if he posts bit selection and speed settings for the Dremel… :wink:

16 Likes

They don’t exactly make it easy, do they?

2 Likes

:wink: My understanding was that any machine modifications also belong there. (Y’all can ask Dan though. Like most things, it’s open to interpretation.)

4 Likes

Oh, I agree with you… Just being a smart aleck.

7 Likes

Always wondered: what does a not-very-bright aleck look like?

7 Likes

Did the sound change?

2 Likes

19 Likes

I’ll never believe that!

And to @sqw— sorry for the hijack!

3 Likes

Well everyone else was discussing the finer points I moved it to beyond the manual. :innocent:

4 Likes

Sorry kids…I’m in a rare bad mood. (There’s a reason I have an angry hedgehog for an avatar.)

I’ll just take myself out of striking distance for a while. Safer for everyone that way. :wink:

5 Likes

I’m just going to do that soon. (and yes Dremel is going to being my implement of destruction)

2 Likes

Is that all the way to the edges, or did you leave a fringe? It looks smaller than 4", but as there’s no banana for scale I could be way off :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

yes, i think it has, volume similar, but tones not do irritating

3 Likes

i couldnt get my dremel right into the edges, so smaller. needs a but if kit the right shape to fit around the hose connector and get to the edges.

1 Like

@deirdrebeth - All the way to the edges, jigsaw with fine tooth metal blade.

Bravo @sqw, Your machine breaths better a good 10% by my estimation. The fan was forced to blow directly into that obstruction restricting airflow, creating turbulence, and having the fan swamped with smoke increasing the residue deposit on the blades. And now, cleaning is a breeze compairitively. Best mod right there. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

There’s a little kid right across the street from us that annoys the crap out of me. Guess what his name is…

7 Likes

Oh boy I think I’m going to do this one soon…

5 Likes