That scared me

Dannnnng! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
(Had to replay that a few times.)

5 Likes

Kitties donā€™t like surprises.

2 Likes

ā€¦ or cucumbers.

5 Likes

Back when we first got our glowforge we sent something to print but had to go to the store so rather than start a 30 minute print we decided to go to the store then come back and press the button.

We came back to a completed print, thanks to our cat. We never did that again.

12 Likes

Yikes. I am just glad that I heard the fan start up. I had an inline fan that I never would have heard, but took it apart to clean the other day and havenā€™t reconnected it all yet.

3 Likes

Just make an escutcheon with a lid :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You should invest in The Oatmealā€™s survival guide, it could come in handy.

https://theoatmeal.com/misc/frame/cat_kill

2 Likes

This is hilariousā€¦ I think there was a conversation about this at some point. Never thought it would actually happen!

I got the book on Kindle and the center poster doesnā€™t pull out! What a scam. Itā€™s a rip-off? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s punny right there, I donā€™t care who ya are.

1 Like

Until they make cat-sized safety glasses that catā€™s gotta stay outa there. Rules are rules.

3 Likes

Have you seen the first episode of ā€œLove, Death and Robotsā€ on Netflix? If not you REALLY need to.

5 Likes

No, are there kitties? (Have to see if I can find that.) :smile:

1 Like

Yes, three robots are walking post-human earth, two of the bots are describing what it was like living with humans, to the 3rd bot. Then they happen upon catsā€¦

3 Likes

I sense another rabbit hole ahead. :laughing:

3 Likes

Love that show and that episode was a riot.

2 Likes

So I made this, and then came across this post! TOO FUNNY! Enjoy ā€“ :smile:

escutcheon - cat

New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip (22.1 KB)
Edit** I forgot to combine part of the paw in the original - attached new zip file with updated version.

8 Likes

Truly funny. Great design.

3 Likes

Nothing can stop the laser cats form taking over now

4 Likes

This is actually subjective. Netflix determined what order to show viewers based on an algorithm. What was the episodeā€™s title?

(And yeah, they changed it based on an algorithm. Crazy. Kind of like how they change the movie/show poster based on whoā€™s watching. Like Tom cruise? Top Gun poster has his face. Served in the air force? Now itā€™s got a fighter plane instead. That sort of thing.)

3 Likes