The app is blank?

So, when I went to get on my app today it’s a blank page…anyone else experiencing this? I tried closing out of my browser but when I go back on, same issue. Just curious, maybe it’s being updated?

So it works in Safari but not chrome. Yesterday there was an update on my computer in Chrome and now I can’t get the app to work. For now I can just use Safari but I’m curious if anyone else has had this happen? It’s clearly on my end, I was thinking maybe it was an update going on but no, it’s my computer:P

for some reason the app is taking longer to load in Chrome after the update. I think it’s Chrome not the app

1 Like

Just updated Chrome and my app appears to be working. Don’t know what you’ve got going on…did you try clearing the cache?

1 Like

I clear the cache before i close it, and it’s not the app, but mine just takes longer to load. I keep the forum up in a separate tab and it’s been taking longer to load too.

1 Like

Well :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:, just noticed several of my add-ons are no longer added on.
:poop:

No, I didn’t clear my cache - I should do that:roll_eyes:
Mine’s working fine in Safari though…I hate safari. Hoping this irons itself out soon! But I take a little solace in knowing there are others and I’m not alone over here:)

2 Likes

i didn’t notice any speed issues in chrome last night when we were cutting.

I’m sorry you’re having trouble. Thank you so much for the details. I’m looking into it now. As soon as I have more information I’ll update this thread.

We believe we have resolved an issue related to loading the app after software updates that may have led to unexpected behavior such as this. Could you please let me know if you’re still running into this?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.