The Battle Rages On

I have the narrow cans of tuna because that is all we eat at one time (plus it is usually cheaper); maybe if I taped 2 cans together? LOL I have really appreciated having these. I used to have 3 IKEA RASKOG (?) in the dining room with cans and bottles on them. I am down to 1 cart which has glass jars, tuna cans, LARGE cans (just a few) and 6 ounce tomato paste. Our pantry is very small.

2 Likes

Mine have had those cans rolling down the slanted wood and banging into the front. @Jules has a good design with the double front to help with that. I did wood glue mine and clamp it overnight. Actually this is my most favorite 2 items in the catalog!!!

1 Like

I should wear my glasses in the morning :face_with_spiral_eyes: I thought that last was cans of Ratel :grimacing:

1 Like

:joy: I have better taste than that, I bought a Glowforge after all LOL

1 Like

Now, whenever I hear someone (on tv or other) say that they are going to open a can of whoop-ass on someone I will think of your photo. :grin:

4 Likes

I love these pantry can dispensers! Is there anyway to resize to a medium size?? The small pantry can dispenser is just a little bit to small for my bean cans and the large pantry can dispenser won’t fit in my cabinet…. Thank you so much in advantage for any help! :blush:

You could make the entire design just a little bit bigger by scaling everything just a bit by say up to 5% without too much damage beyond needing more glue and having to scooch things a bit tighter to keep them in the cutting area but you would have to do the math, and everything would have to be the same percentage.

I did that with a design where the wood was a hair thicker than proofgrade, but aside from what @Jules (the Artist) might suggest, the alternative is to design one from scratch yourself.

1 Like

But then you”ll have to catch one of those mysterious creatures who goes through all the dungeons and keeps all those torches lit. I’ve never even seen one.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help! I’m going to try that! Much appreciated. :blush:

Hahaha!

Yes, my friend had one and one of her cats got shut in overnight - what a mess!