The daily rant: words of encouragement, humor, birthday wishes, etc

:gift::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::sparkles::sparkler::fireworks:Happy birthday @joe :fireworks::sparkler: :sparkles::balloon::confetti_ball::tada::gift:

5 Likes

@cynd11, @rbtdanforth Thanks!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @marmak3261! :grinning::birthday::candy::tada::confetti_ball::gift::boom:

7 Likes

:gift::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::sparkles::sparkler::fireworks:Happy birthday @marmak3261 :fireworks::sparkler: :sparkles::balloon::confetti_ball::tada::gift:

6 Likes

:musical_note:Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear @marmak3261,
Happy birthday to you! And many more… :notes:

7 Likes

Oh, @marmak3261 …wishing you a fantastic birthday! :birthday: And, many happy returns of the day.

5 Likes

Happy birthday, @marmak3261!

5 Likes

:sparkler::sparkles::balloon::confetti_ball::tada::gift:Happy cake day @hansepe & @shop :gift::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::sparkles::pie::wine_glass::champagne:

6 Likes

I somehow missed your Cakeday yesterday, @shop! Hope it was a good one!

4 Likes

there was no cake or pie.

but there were cookies, so i guess all is good.

8 Likes

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear @todd.hassell ,

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s a good day. I’m “Half a Hundred!”

6 Likes

50 was a good year…the birthday itself not so much, because I was in grad school and doing my internship and working night shift, which resulted in a 24-hour day every other week. I was so tired I slept through the entire 24 hours of my birthday; my husband didn’t want to wake me up, so he just let me sleep. It’s kind of disconcerting to wake up a year older than when you went to sleep!

7 Likes

But it certainly beats the alternative of not waking / never growing any older!

3 Likes

This is true. I remember being really confused about whether I should be grateful I’d gotten so much sleep or upset that I had missed my half-century birthday.

Anyway…happy birthday to YOU!

3 Likes

Happy happy birthday, Todd!

2 Likes

A belated happy half hundred Todd., enjoy it! “How did I get to be that Old so quickly” will become “Was I ever that young” before you know it.

3 Likes

Ain’t that the truth. :slightly_smiling_face: I remember 30 like that. Kind of why we’re thinking about retiring early even if we have to figure out health insurance because we’re too young for SS & Medicare.

3 Likes

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear @mpipes,

7 Likes

Thank You @cynd11!