The daily rant: words of encouragement, humor, birthday wishes, etc

Happiest of Birthdays @Xabbess! :partying_face: :birthday: :champagne: :dizzy: :boom: :partying_face: :hugs:

2 Likes

:musical_note:Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear @Xabbess,
Happy birthday to you! :notes:And many more…

4 Likes

Thank you, @Jules and @cynd11 !

3 Likes

:partying_face::tada::tropical_drink: :cocktail: :beers: :tada: :moon_cake: :tea: :pie: :cookie: :champagne: :tada: :partying_face:
Happy Birthday, @Xabbess
:partying_face: :pie: :beverage_box: :beers: :cocktail: :partying_face: :cookie: :four_leaf_clover: :hedgehog: :candy: :doughnut: :tada: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Rock on! Happy Birthday! :birthday:

2 Likes

@Xabbess , I wish you a happy birthday, at least what is left of it. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! And thank you too, @rbtdanforth and @dklgood . It’s been a lovely day.

2 Likes

Happy cake day, @dan !

3 Likes

:musical_note:Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear @PrintToLaser
Happy birthday to you! :notes:And many more…

Have a blast with your grandkids today!

6 Likes

And many more! Happy birthday @PrintToLaser! :slightly_smiling_face: :champagne: :shaved_ice: :wine_glass: :boom: :birthday:

5 Likes

:partying_face: :tada: :beer: :champagne: :mage: :mountain_biking_man: :dolphin: :evergreen_tree: :four_leaf_clover: :maple_leaf: :bacon: :balloon: :tada: :partying_face:
Happy Birthday @PrintToLaser!
:partying_face: :tada: :hamburger: :pizza: :cookie: :pie: :wine_glass: :mountain_snow: :hotsprings: :steam_locomotive: :motorway: :tada: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @PrintToLaser . Hope you have a great day.

5 Likes

Thank you my friends! It’s off to a great start, and it won’t end until after fireworks tomorrow night! It sure helps that the normal pace of life is returning.
Stay safe, and enjoy the holiday! :birthday: :balloon: :firecracker: :fireworks: :exclamation:

10 Likes

David! Happiest of birthdays and many happy returns to you, my friend. My son’s is tomorrow…ah to be a mere 49 again! We had him going for a few years thinking that all the fireworks were because of his birthday. Hoping you have a fantastic, long birthday weekend.

7 Likes

I still feel that way! Everyone in a celebratory mood along with me!
Great time of year for a birthday! I’m sure your son and @lcronkite agree with me. :grin:

Thank you, enjoy your holiday!

5 Likes

Happy B-Day @PrintToLaser !

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @PrintToLaser ! Hope your day is amazing!

5 Likes

Happiest of birthdays, @PrintToLaser ! :partying_face: :pancakes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :champagne:

4 Likes

Happy cake day @designvh619 :champagne: :fireworks: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you! Hard to believe its been 3 years! Feels longer. :rofl:

6 Likes