The Gift of Good Measure, and Proofgrade settings changes coming - 10/16/17 Latest Improvements

Log out and log in again?

1 Like

Yeah I don’t have it either (yet).

Fresh logon for me.

1 Like

Wouldn’t show up for me until the logout/login. I’ve been seeing this as a “Related Design” when looking at draftboard in the shop for a few days now, but clicking on it always gave a 404. Now it is working from the app but still gives the 404 from the shop link.

1 Like

Tried it… didn’t change anything. I think they either missed some folks, or the process to add it to the accounts is still going. @Rita?

2 Likes

It finally showed up for me on the app home page. Had to log out and back in.

1 Like

Me too.

I did not. I just… showed up.

1 Like

Just popped up for me too. It wasn’t the logout/login, so I guess they’re still updating accounts.

1 Like

They’ve previously said changes can take 24 hours to propagate for all users. I attributed that more to firmware rollouts but either way…

1 Like

My exact thought! bahahaha!

1 Like

Not seeing it yet. I’ve checked the Catalog, as well as my own projects in my dashboard. Nothing yet.

(EDIT: AAAAnd there it is. Just popped up after loggin out and in a few times. It showed up at the top of my dashboard instead of down next to the founders ruler like others have stated)

1 Like

:proofgrade: Company color is appropriate I think.

Thanks glowforge!

33 Likes

Okay, that cut in acrylic got me super excited

5 Likes

Ohhhh! That’s the one that I’m going to do! Love the color! :grinning:

3 Likes

Oh, I like the acrylic too.
I’ll play:

21 Likes

Looks like the fluorescent? I was reaching for the green fluorescent when my eye landed on the turquoise.

2 Likes

I am bucking the color!

Makes it easier to measure things

22 Likes

How are you guys getting the dark engraves? Is that how the PG opaques engrave, or are you inking them?

5 Likes

No, seriously…

3 Likes

Really - Where can I get that material? Is it a type of engraving acrylic??

2 Likes

No, I’m really asking…the only things I’ve engraved so far are the clear…i haven’t had time to play with the colored acrylics aside from cutting.

2 Likes