The Gift of Good Measure, and Proofgrade settings changes coming - 10/16/17 Latest Improvements

30 Likes

I have one of these on my keychain - they’re pretty cool. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

If anyone happens to have a photo of one, I’d like to see it. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

No picture of the Gift of Good Measure? :wink:

2 Likes

Found it and did a screen shot on my iPad; hope it’s okay to post, please remove if not.

And, thanks! Looks like fun.

22 Likes

Oh that’s cute as a bug! I’m gonna print me one of those! :grinning:

5 Likes

Oh, I suppose…

28 Likes

Oh, I know what I’ll cut one from. Wait until I get home.

5 Likes

What I want to know is, can I use it to measure the right amount of spaghetti?

9 Likes

Good change to the proofgrade settings. On a lot of them, light and dark pretty much looked the same. I prefer words. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

For those who prefer a sense of scale for an actual keychain to an actual set of keys and the physical built-in ruler isn’t good enough, you’re lucky I just brewed a pot of coffee at 9pm…

23 Likes

Hmm, not showing up for me… maybe the script to add it to Founder’s catalogs is still churning?

3 Likes

No kidding… I was always clicking back and forth, trying to figure out which was the dark/light one. Good improvement!

2 Likes

Really? A single 5mm hole? What, the 3/16th hole got the day off or something?!
[/metricallyoffended]

Seriously, though: It looks pretty. Mostly. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Looks like maybe that would be a diet portion. :smile:

4 Likes

I thought they measured it before they put it in the bag. Oops!

2 Likes

@Rita, would it be possible to post this here? For some reason, my GUFI is not populating it even after exiting and reentering. Perhaps due to my PRU status?

Anyway, very nice design.

3 Likes

Scroll all the way to the very beginning. It’s near the original Founders Ruler.

1 Like

Oh man. Oh man oh man oh man.

I wanted to print something more complex than the founder ruler when I got my glowforge. This will work perfect!!

Not for me:

1 Like