The Village is complete - Finally!

Thank you! It’s heavy not populated. LOL I have yet to fill it. I will let you know!

2 Likes

Great work. I have been following as you have added the villages. One is better than the next. I am sure it will amazing when they all are together too.

I Love the secret way to access!

5 Likes

Thank you! I really need to get them all together. They are done in the same scale (windows doors, etc.) so they should look good together.

1 Like

OMG!
So come the Christmas Party the bar will be a village! …with an extra farm!
So now how do you do a safe party with that much liquor?

3 Likes

Another masterpiece!! Can’t wait to add it to my collection!

1 Like

This is amazing!

1 Like

There are so many details in this that I love. The reindeer on the roof, the door handles, the tree in the hallway…ok, everything. Your designs never cease to amaze.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!! That means the world to me! There was so much I wanted to add, but board count was getting a little out of hand! LOL

1 Like

Congratulations! It looks amazing.

1 Like

Thanks! I am over Christmas at this point. LOL

7 Likes

Okay…the Rudolph saving Santa after he trips on the lights and falls off the roof is just the most absolutely freaking adorable thing about the whole village so far… How the heck do you think of this stuff? :rofl: :sunglasses: :+1:

6 Likes

Haha. Someone said they want to Rudolph in a building so I just went from there!

3 Likes

I’m utterly speechless!!! Just got my boards in today and there aren’t enough, haha!

3 Likes

Haha. Sorry, I went a little crazy.

2 Likes

Wow! That is wonderful!!! Again, brilliant. Next one needs a dispenser!!!

It isn’t linking to the one that I was thinking of, so you have to click to the next option.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000OKRP2C

5 Likes

Haha! That is awesome… be right back. I have an idea! Lol

4 Likes

It looks amazing, Victor! Love it! As a grandmother of two … I could see using this as an Advent Calendar. They would really love that.

I might have 26 boards, but, I still have to make your barn for one of their Christmas gifts, and promised to make one for my sister’s Grandson also. So, not going to bite off anymore than I can chew for this year. :slight_smile: Can’t say I won’t for next year though!

5 Likes

I have the GREATEST idea.

When you open the door to reveal the liquor bottle it has been replaced with a Westie rocker.

3 Likes

Outstanding-- front the design to functionality to security to humor! Incredible outcome for so much work-- there has to be a competition you can enter this into of some sort-- it would surely take the grand prize!!

4 Likes

Superb! Congratulations on finishing the set!

4 Likes