The Village is complete - Finally!

This is truly a masterpiece of art and engineering. I am a teetotaler, but I raise my cup of English Breakfast to you.

6 Likes

Oh I understand! It’s a lot to cut. I cannot wait to see the barns you make!

3 Likes

Thank you! Not sure about entering it in a competition, but I appreciate the sentiment!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you!! the boxes are big enough to put anything you wish in. Doesn’t have to be liquor :slight_smile: that was just the inspiration!

1 Like

Simply amazing and so much fun. I’ll believe what you said when I don’t see any more complex stuff like this from you…which I think might be never. :wink: :smile:

5 Likes

Yes, but milk left in there gets all chunky :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

That is super fantastic!! The details are amazing. I am so impressed (although I should just expect this level of excellence from you by now!)

2 Likes

Aww thank you so much. I think I am Christmased out for a while. LOL

1 Like

AMAZING!! Awesome job!

1 Like

Will this template be available on your Esty shop? My husband wants one! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, it will. Just needed to make some changes to the instructions and work is getting in the way of GF. LOL

2 Likes

Thanks!
Totally understand, my job keeps getting in the way of my Glowforge fun too!
I will keep checking.

1 Like

Wooohoooo, I’ve been waiting to see this one. And you’re right it does put the rest to shame size wise lol. Poor lil ole wine shop. Most excellent job on the entire village… Thank you !!

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

What a great design, I just love the Christmas tree and Rudolph on the roof holding the lights. You’ve really outdone yourself with this one.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

Your work is so amazing. This last project of yours will help keep me sane while social distancing and working from home. Can’t wait to get to work on it!!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I have to admit, I went a little crazy designing it. LOL Welcome to the community!!!

2 Likes

That is amazing! …

2 Likes