Tiny easel

Does what it says on the tin.

PG medium acrylic. Adjust slots as needed to get a snug fit. Wee teeth on the “ledge” to hang onto whatever you’re easeling. Just beware, this is designed for curved/round things. The ledge will cause flat things (like a rectangular piece) to slip right off. For flat things like that you should probably design something with “hooks” to catch the art.

easel_free

52 Likes

Oh how cute! :smile:

4 Likes

Cute! I said one day I was going to do the BRAG ride :slight_smile: Somehow I don’t think it will really happen LOL We also have the Bragg jam in our town each year, which was my first thought when I saw the token.

5 Likes

Very nice, should work well on Medals also!

4 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Now I have to save even smaller scrap pieces. Thanks for the file.

3 Likes

Oooh, handy!!! Thanks for the share.

2 Likes

Tiny yet useful! Thanks for sharing the file.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

What a cool little design. Thanks!

3 Likes

As a testament to your superior design skills I just printed 4 copies to finish up a sheet without first checking the 1st one. Little did I know they’re even more cute in real life. In my watercolor past I’ve painted several miniature paintings that would be thrilled with an easel like that. My husband’s buddies will also be happy with these as I’m sure there are some coin collectors among them… they’ve gotten used to getting something of the Glowforge when I join them for lunch. Thanks again!

6 Likes

What material did you use?

:proofgrade: medium clear acrylic

1 Like