Tissue box -level up

I made this monogram tissue box for my friend’s birthday. It’s similar to the design I shared in Tissue box Jr

This one, however, only has panels behind the monogram, which allows for either Puffs Plus brand or Kleenex. And bonus, if you put an LED light in it, looks pretty cool too!

43 Likes

That is a versatile tissue box!

2 Likes

Very nice! I love the lighted effect!

2 Likes

I am sure your friend will love this. Quite an improvement on the cardboard tissue box.

3 Likes

Does it light up when there are tissues in it?

3 Likes

Hopefully its a: lights when the tissues empty so you know to refill it. (But I think it’s an either or)

2 Likes

A weight sensor so once it gets below say the weight of box+5 tissues it lights up :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That flowing acrylic is gorgeous - and your very delicate connection points on the monogram are fabulous!

2 Likes

Thanks! No room for lights when it has the tissue box in, unfortunately. At least, not if it’s puffs brand lol. I’m sure I’m not smart enough to figure that out.

I also love that acrylic, I got it from inventables.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing around with monograms, but nothing as good as this!

2 Likes

What a lovely gift! Beautiful monogram.

1 Like

Thank you! I downloaded a font called “Monogram” which was exactly what I pictured in my head. Although I did have to mess with it quite a bit, the lines are way too narrow to cut as is, so I had to thicken them up manually so they wouldn’t be too crispy.

1 Like

Nice job! Taking it to the next level for sure.

1 Like

What a great idea. Why not have a light in the tissue box. Actually, it’s kind of genius. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like