Tissue box Jr

I shared a design for a tissue box in this thread:

Here’s the little brother. I was asked to make one for the smaller boxes by a family member and just got around to it, so I thought I would put that one out here too in case anyone can use it. The photo is showing proofgrade maple and walnut (and it probably will need some glue to stabilize the joints).

Here is the design, just right click on this and save as.

tissuebox_small3

71 Likes

That’s a nice looking tissue box, but what do you use for the inside behind the cutouts? :thinking:

1 Like

Inside is maple, outside is walnut :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Very nice. Thank for the nice file.

2 Likes

Love the design!

1 Like

Nice box!!!

1 Like

Beautiful! Thank you.

1 Like

Great design! Thanks so much for sharing with the community.

1 Like

Ooh, I love that cutout pattern, thanks for the share!

1 Like

Generous of you! Clean design, and nice contrast in the choice of materials.

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

Great design~thanks for sharing! We only ever use the small boxes…

2 Likes

Thanks for the share. Great design!

2 Likes

Awesome, nice to have a matching set. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for this. It looks great on my coffee table.

1 Like

Aw, yay! That makes me happy to hear, so thanks!

1 Like

Beautiful Box! I see the file to get the walnut outer box, but dont see the file for the maple inner box you used. Am I where its showing up?

2 Likes

Thanks! If you right click the image and save as, when you open in Inkscape or whatever program you use, you’ll see them both. They wouldn’t both fit on the 12x20 art board, so the inner box is off the right (not visible in the image in the post, but it is there).

5 Likes

Yup right in front of me the whole time :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks

1 Like

I wanted to let you know that I made a bunch of these boxes for Christmas presents and they turned out beautifully. Thank you for the design. And thank you to those of you who inspired me to try using shoji paper (@terry). I turned the tissue box upside down, lined the inside with shoji paper and put in LED candles. I printed them with PG ply (maple and walnut) and with the different colors of paper, everyone got something unique.

10 Likes