To all the "Day 1ers" still waiting

Does the wait feel even more excruciating NOW than before, or is it just me? The constant e-mail checking, the forum lurking, the unsociable drooling over seeing everyone else’s projects? I’m asking half-in-jest, but maaaaaaaaan: torturous, I say.

36 Likes

Yes–I’m a first dayer but it took me until the late evening to finally commit. So I probably have a bit more to wait. :cry:

7 Likes

My purchase confirmation came in at 12:41pm (PST), so I’m sure there were a few before me.

16 Likes

I’m lucky enough to have a pru at the house but totally understand. Last ten minutes at work…

7 Likes

I’m a ‘Day Two’er’ and it ain’t any easier.

Patience is a virtue.

4 Likes

Okay, we really aren’t in a dire situation as we wait…but you did remind me of one of my favorite movies. :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

Haha! 12:25pm for me.just barely ahead of you!

3 Likes

Right there with you! Every time I see an email in my inbox I am secretly getting giddy inside only to be dissapointed repeatedly. Like in the words of the infamous Katrina & The Waves:

“Now every time I go for the mailbox, gotta hold myself down
’Cause I just can’t wait 'til you write me you’re coming around”

I find it odd how much the Glowforge has gripped me so.

7 Likes

Lol - count your lucky starts y’all. I’m WAY down that list (19th October here!) and I’m in the UK :frowning:

sad times.

6 Likes

2 Likes

You’re post isn’t showing. It’s just showing as the animated “loading” picture. I’ll keep watching it and let you know when it’s done.

17 Likes

17 Likes

yessssssssss

1 Like

I live in Seattle and do lots of big corporate events and I am always driving by the Glowforge office. It kills me that I can’t pop in and pick one up!!! At this point even a pre-released used one haha!. I have a pro on order, but am still spending a fortune ordering items for my corporate clients that I could make much nicer and cleaner on a Glowforge. I still am so excited about this product, but I should have bought another option as this long turn around from purchase to one in hand is significantly affecting my small business.

Please come soon, I need you Glowforge, not just for fun, but for my income!

11 Likes

Fingers crossed for you!

1 Like

We bought the tile for our house right down the street from Glowforge, so we’ve been by there nearly every weekend for the last few weeks. I know how you feel!

3 Likes

Got this the other day!!!

Now waiting for the shipping confirmation (How long does that even usually take?)

30 Likes

Yay!!! :tada::tada:

Congrats! Seems to be around 4-5 weeks right now, but was down to 2 weeks at one point. Looks like they’ve made it to the the afternoon of the 24th orders.

5 Likes

Oh! Well, that’s a good time frame to keep in mind.

2 Likes