Toast buttering robot made with lasers

My better half really loves it. I have to stick it in the dishwasher once in a while, and he seems to have forgotten that you actually can spread butter with a knife too. :smile:

5 Likes

I actually do this, but I start with a softened stick of store butter. Love flavored butters though… :yum:

2 Likes

What kind of low-volume butter consumer do you have to be to need one of these? We go through pounds of butter a week in my house. :slight_smile: It never has a chance to spoil or go bad.

My theory is that butter is good for you because it’s tasty & slippery. That means when it hits your arteries it makes them slippery. That makes it easier on your blood to move around. Very similar to bacon. :grinning:

9 Likes

I’m the only one at home and it does keep it soft but not gooey as it would be left out unrefrigersted. Also no flies, no cat and no air. And best of all, no refrigerator smell.

5 Likes

Over engineering at its finest. Project for a sake of a project…:grinning:

4 Likes

I have one too. It belonged to my grandmother. :relaxed:

3 Likes

My favourite is honey butter! It’s so so so good!

7 Likes

Sure you don’t mean “your butter half”?

18 Likes

This wins the internet today. :smile:

10 Likes

CNC all the things!

2 Likes

That was great, needed that laugh. people outside probably think I’ve lost my mind the way I was laughing, probably not wrong.

2 Likes

That’s not the point. It’s quite blunt, in fact.

2 Likes

We need a new one! Ours cracked. I agree with you though, it’s great for instant spreadability. Using the old-fashioned butter knife.

3 Likes

You know they make this stuff called spreadable butter…lol. This guy makes me nervous with all the clutter and the open laser with flamable stuff underneath…

6 Likes

I could have sworn that’s what she wrote, I had to scroll back up and double check it after seeing your response. LOL!!

Quick and easy butter-making: Pour Heavy cream into a spare plastic water bottle. Seal up the bottle lid. Shake Shake Shake Shake and then shake some more until the butter forms in the bottle. OK, maybe not so quick, but still easy, and a good arm workout in preparation for consuming butter calories.

7 Likes

What is my purpose?

10 Likes

And then this happened…

14 Likes

“Parkay !”

4 Likes

I remember making butter in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd grades. It was always a part of the Thanksgiving party. Looking back I bet it was the long time it took us shake the darn stuff into butter that kept us rather quiet that the teacher liked.

11 Likes

We never made butter. That sounds like fun. We did make the sweetest cream I ever tasted. Quite delicious as I recall. And we made candles at the same place I remember.

3 Likes