Toast buttering robot made with lasers

It’s very easy to make it accidentally in a food processor. :relaxed:

8 Likes

I hope you are talking about butter mixed with canola oil. Margarine is the worst.

I had bought some Kerry Gold Irish butter once and really liked it. But we tended to stick to Country Crock. One day I used real butter (maybe the Kerry Gold) and my english muffin didn’t get soggy right away. It stayed crunchy! From that day on we stopped with the margarine.

We use a butter bell. The only issue is if you forget to change the water for a week or so, it starts to get moldy. So long as you change it regularly, it’s fine.

3 Likes

OMG OMG OMG!! LASER FABIO?!

9 Likes

Whoa! Fabio’s lookin’ a little rough these days. (And definitely cheesy!) :smile:

4 Likes

I have to agree. :grin:

2 Likes

Yes…with canola oil…margarine should be outlawed… Bleh

11 Likes

When I first read your response I thought you made the candles out of the cream. :sweat_smile:

Wasn’t sure if I was laughing at the thought of you eating candle wax thinking it was cream, or the candles made out of cream and not holding up all that well… :smiley:

1 Like

So, 46 (now 47) responses to a failed butter spreader! What is happening???
Oh and Jules. There is a local radio show called Garage Logic what I see the women doing here is what they refer to as the FFLF. Female Fun Limitation Factor…

3 Likes

It’s what we live for…:wink:

3 Likes

Lack of glowforges. There is a derailed thread on spam that’s pretty active as well.

10 Likes

A bit flabby, too. Flabbio?

4 Likes

:joy:

…and now there are TWO threads that have been derailed onto the subject of spam… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

HA! Nah… It was some Amish farm in Lancaster, PA. We visited there a couple of times when I was pretty young. And we, separately, made cream and candles. I don’t remember anything else about the place.

2 Likes

Did I just read a 54 response deep post about automatic toast buttering machines? :confused:

9 Likes

Yeah, but ya gotta admit it was the best damn thread about automatic toast buttering machines that you’ve ever read. Right?

8 Likes

Makes me think of the buttered toast drop test episode on Mythbusters. It really isn’t the answer that matters, but the fun you have watching them figure it out.

6 Likes

The Amish made Spam? Wait… what was this topic about?

4 Likes

Fluffernutter or is it Marshmallow Fluff ?

Agreed

@dan please save us from ourselves… Just look at the Fabio pic and realize we are going of the deep end. :thermometer_face::upside_down:

6 Likes