Today is the PRO Launch Day - June 30th

Ditto. I didn’t order till a couple days into the initial sale though, so mine will probably be significantly later. Depends on how many of you guys ordered Pros ahead of me. (Wonder how many thousand it will turn out to be?) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Be sure to get all the little buggies worked out before mine ships. :wink:

1 Like

My order receipt for the pro is dated Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 11:44 AM - no word yet.

I am getting worried.
Only one Pro notification went out on 6-30.
Zero Pro units delivered.
This one notification had a 6 week shipping time-frame.
Are they being cautious by shipping this one unit as a test of the new packaging before they ship others, or is this an attempt to meet the promised dates (notification = “shipping”) without actually being able to deliver units?
I am frustrated because I want this so bad. I am nowhere near wanting to cancel, however as similar lasers come to market and the ever changing delays of this one, I am not sure the pre-order savings, is worth this much disappointment.
I guess we will have to wait and see if the single Pro will get delivered on 8-12.

2 Likes

My husband thinks I am crazy to want to pick it up directly from the UPS station it is sent to for processing. I want as few moves and drops and impacts of other boxes with it as possible. I want to drive up to pick it up from the UPS office it is at, then I can lovingly drive it home in the back of my truck. Bonus, ROAD TRIP!!!

He is not about that now, but let’s see as time goes on! Maybe I can convince him later if I am still so inclined. :thinking:

5 Likes

Wow. I get it now. If we did get the “Email” today, we would not get it for 6 weeks from now. Putting us into September at best. That bites. But what can we do. :frowning:

That’s actually a “no later” promise. What was happening in June for Basics was the delivery was running less than half that. There was a pause (presumably while they got the new boxes & packaging material) that extended it out to near the 6 weeks, but it’s probably safe to assume that it’s not going to be a 6 week wait once they really start shipping Pros.

1 Like