I have contacted support and have yet to get a response, so wondering if someone had any ideas! I have had my glowforge for two weeks. Last night after cutting it turned orange. I wasn’t sure why, looked at my app and it said too cold. I have a in-line fan that vents outside and it has been around 70 in my area. Went down this morning to test it out and it is automatically turning orange in start up, and now the app says offline. It will not let me reconnect or set it up. I am purchasing a temp gauge to put into the machine and a in line blast gate to keep any air from returning to the unit. Any other ideas?
Are you removing the outside venting when the machine is not in use overnight? Glowforge recommends disconnecting the hose.
Hi @sabrinad77 I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been running into some trouble with your Glowforge getting stuck in cooling and is going offline. I received your email support request, and just sent a response to further troubleshoot this. I’ll go ahead and leave this thread open to confirm you received this response, and can consolidate everything into one thread after that is confirmed. Thank you!
I responded a few hours ago. Hoping to get it resolved quickly.
Well still no response from Support. Still haven’t been able to print or 2 days.
The inside of my glowforge is currently 79 an the app still says too cold and my orange light is still illuminating. OF COURSE SUPPORT hasn’t responded in over 24 hrs. My machine has been down for 2 days, and is two weeks old.
Still no response from Support, my GF is currently sitting at 93 degrees and its still too cold. Automatically goes into orange upon start.
Hello! I’ve sent multiple emails but still do not have a answer. Any idea of when I might get some resolution?
I still haven’t heard from anyone. It has been over 3 days since my initial response. Nothing since. Is there anything that can be done? My machine has been down for 5 days now.
Hi @sabrinad77. I sincerely apologize for the delayed response. I see you were getting help with this through chat earlier, and currently in review for any next steps. To avoid any potential confusion with multiple threads, I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Thank you.