TOPICS for 3-day GLOWFORGE EVENT in California

hey Jill just noticing your 3 day event , do you still have any spaces left I would be interested in attending more than likely ? im not far away .

There are a few spaces left.

1 Like

for an event happening this weekend, I thought there would be more chatter. . .

@atelier.koi instagram, going to try live streaming.

1 Like

PLEASE give us updates!!!

Jonathan

Not available.

That’s weird. Seemed to be working. Though i apologize, i was sitting on the front off to the side, so i really wasnt in a position to move around and film.

No worries. Was just curious to check in. I got the same error, tried several times.

Well, nothing really happened in the morning. Just everyone introducing themselves and their favorite tool/hack. I personally don’t think it would’ve been easy to hear, so i deleted that video after i finished.

The afternoon was a bit hectic, but lots of interesting information from Omtech and Cermark guys. I just walked around looking at stuff and listening to people. That video is saved on my Instagram, so it should be viewable.

1 Like

How many people are there?

Jonathan

The majority of the crowd are complete beginners. The next two days are really geared toward them going over inkscape and illustrator, so unless someone wants me to record, I’ll probably refrain.

60? I think? Seems like it hit max capacity since i got free parking

and did Cermark introduce their new color line of sprays???

1 Like

He talked about it, but he told everyone to start with black.

1 Like

That was my opinion based on the suggested topics.

At least you’re somewhat local.

1 Like

Any update from day 2?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: sorry. I couldn’t make it day 2. I thought i would, but between being opening day for son’s baseball season, husband remembering last minute we were invited to a retirement party (and i needed to GF a gift), and then son’s baseball game, i couldn’t make it.

I’ll be there all day today. Need to start getting ready now.

2 Likes

Day 3, I posted the video on IG with @BigBlueMark’s talk on using Etsy and youtube in your business. Sorry if the quality/sound is poor, I sitting sitting a couple rows back and using my phone.

I didn’t record my talk, which I think is fine because I just talked about using the forum, search options, US keyboard shortcuts, etc.

I learned a lot in the earlier talk, mostly because I’m super new to Youtube. All in all, decent day, but I’m exhausted.

9 Likes

Did you get any sense for how many were participants here?

I get the impression that very few owners are, despite the large number of registered owners.

1 Like

I would recommend that you video as much as possible of the demos and panels you might have, as well as document what people come up with. Set up a website both for the event and as a record of it. Then invite GF’ers to visit. If cost is an issue, then a small fee for “membership” would be a good way to cover the costs.
I recommend against using Facebook as the host simply because there are some of us who don’t bother with that forum for information.
Just my $2 worth (inflation don’t you know.)

2 Likes