Tracking numbers

Are there any tracking numbers being sent out this week? 21 Days since my “would you like your glowforge now?” email.

The current data suggests 21-28 agonizing days of wait between the two. They sent out a bunch of golden emails, and it appears delivery times are pushed back a bit.
Expect your shipping info soon!

21 days today for me as well. Sadly I can’t use UPS Mychoice, so I sit here in anticipation. (and my refresh key is about to wear out.)

1 Like

I guess the real question is, Does the glowforge team shut down for a week b/c turkey day or not?

They are still moving. My forge shipped out last night with a scheduled delivery for tomorrow. I had to have it held until I return. :disappointed:

Oh, and so far no tracking numbers.

1 Like

Received my GF yesterday, which put me at 27 days since the email. So might be another week for you, sorry.

1 Like

24 days for me. :sunglasses:

1 Like

We’ll see - today is my projected golden email day. :slight_smile:

I’m also ordering more PG - ran out of med Cherry Ply making reindeer. :frowning: For the past few months Maple and Draftboard were my go-to materials. Now I’m liking the color of Cherry for the holiday stuff. :slight_smile:

Need to wear out the PRU tube before they take it back :smile:

5 Likes

Day 26 after golden email. No tracking for the forge here.

I’m also at day 26 after golden email with no tracking info.
Getting very anxious.

1 Like

I’m on day 25 since the golden email. I assume they won’t be working the day after Thanksgiving, so I’m guessing it will be late next week before I see anything about my Pro shipping.

It looks like basics are shipping out in two weeks on the spreadsheet, so I wonder if they ran out of some of the pro parts and waiting for a new batch (Dan did mention in his Nov. email that if they run out of a part specific to pro or basic they switch the line to the other model).

I wish that were true, but I’m on day 26 waiting for a Basic model.

Pro here. Looks like some kind of slow-down on something. :confused:

got my initial email on 11/1 and got my tracking numbers today

1 Like

I got my e-mail 21 days ago also. The only thing I have seen is the proof grade. And I did not get a email for it shipping till it had already been at my house for 2 days. Make sure you have UPS my choice app. Because it will let you know when it is shipped. It will maybe ship within the month of December. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pro or basic?

1 Like

Day 25 since email for me, no tracking yet, nothing on UPS My Choice.

1 Like

pro

I got my email on 10/25 and my pro arrived on 11/20 (PA). The shipping notification email came 11/14.

Hmmm… I got my golden email on 10/30 and have not seen any shipment notification for the forge. I have had the PG materials for 2 weeks yesterday.

Maybe today is the day!