Trial Premium

Hello all Myself (Andrew) and my partner (karen) have just received our glowforge plus. I was told i had a 14 day free trial of the premium service. I have logged in and tried to access some of the free to premium designs but its trying to charge me for them.
How do i activate my free trial
Many Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I believe you have to have a credit card on file for the trial to allow you to get the free designs. Do you have access to the other features such as the shapes and text tools?

1 Like

yes i can insert shapes and text

1 Like

For the files, you will need to provide the credit card. If you do not subscribe to premium when the free trial ends, I believe you will lose access to any of the free files you received.

3 Likes

Oh so the files are only available while you are signed up to premium. If i understand correctly.

3 Likes

You will find that the search function of the forum provides a wealth of information. Here is a thread concerning the premium trial that you may find useful.

4 Likes

Thank you i will take a look.

I had a msg today saying my trial was over but I didn’t know I was under a trial. When I was looking at premium features at always had a price to pay. I am so annoyed with the whole thing!

If you’re talking about in the catalog - yes, it says what the regular price is, but if you’re part of premium that your cost will be 0. If you’re talking about within the GFUI, then yes, it identifies features that will disappear once your trail is over. You don’t need Premium to use the laser, it’s mostly a bonus basic graphics program and commercial access to designs feature. I find it useful, but a lot of our users use Print alone and are perfectly happy.

During the trial, you’ll have 14 days to try out all the graphics and fonts, creative tools, faster print processing, and more that are included with Glowforge Premium.

In order to get the Design of the Month or the Free with Premium catalog designs, you will need a credit card on file. Once you provide your credit card, you’ll be able to download the designs for free. Please note, you will need to enter your credit card here and not when purchasing a design from the shop.

If you add your credit card during the trial, your payment will be processed at the end of your trial period. And of course, you can cancel anytime.

I’m going to close this thread - if you run into any other issues, please go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!