Trogdor has left the building!

My last opportunity to use the pre-release tag… :disappointed_relieved:

Today marked the end of an amazing journey for me — FedEx just picked up my PRU for its trip back to the mothership. It seems like past five months have simply flown by!

Trogdor has been a workhorse and from day one, I’ve been constantly amazed at its capabilities. :open_mouth:

Have there been bumps along the way – you bet. Did I swear at Trogdor from time to time? Oh, yeah. But at the end of the day, we pulled off some astounding feats of laser-fu. :sunglasses:

I could never figure out why @Dan, @Rita, & Co. pulled my name from the magic hat, but having the opportunity to work with a PRU has been an honor & a privilege. I realise that statement might annoy some folks, but I know that every owner will be impressed when their :glowforge: arrives and they get to have the experience first hand.

Here’s the final job I ran on Trogdor:

Someone should look underneath the PRU when it arrives at HQ… :wink:

So, now onto another chapter — Argês & I are still getting acquainted, which is half the fun! Out with the old settings, in with the new. :sunglasses:

Oh, yeah — I :heart: my :glowforge: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

62 Likes

Dude, that is a sweet idea!

13 Likes

I love this.

9 Likes

Beautifully done! :grinning::+1:

6 Likes

A proper homage for a great team and a great machine :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I loved reading this.

1 Like

Just make sure you put this note on the outside: imagehttps://thumbs.gfycat.com/SophisticatedPleasedArchaeocete-mobile.jpg

8 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to get it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice touch Dennis!!

1 Like