Trogdor is in the house!

At least when I try it, I can’t see a live view of what they are doing. So while I can upload, etc I don’t have a live collaborative view of the job settings and cutting. I do see the status.

Well, darn. Meh… that’s what TeamViewer’s for…

1 Like

Two open sessions do not equal one user experience. While they can happen at the same time, each session cannot simultaneously see what the other is doing.

Yeah, it’s not nearly as useful as say Octoprint is for 3D printing, when I start a job in the lab, but can do everything from home (including monitor).

1 Like

So what we’re saying is that a weighted eschutcheon with a servo in it, and a robot arm to open the lid, with a small vacuum gripper…

3 Likes

So… Have any of you PRU people played with trying to send two patterns at once? Does the machine “lock out” as soon as one person hits upload, or is it a race to finish processing to figure out who makes the button glow?

Could just open the UI in Firefox as well as Chrome on a single computer. Upload a really complicated design on one, then a super simple design on the other. Watch for error messages, or just see which one shows up on the button in each of two cases : 1) press button immediately upon glow happening (Ideally while complicated first upload still processing), and 2) press button only after both machines claim to be done uplaoding

2 Likes

No. But I accidentally cancelled a print because I checked progress on a different device and clicked the cancel button rather than closing the window.

1 Like