Trouble ordering proofgrade?

Is anyone else unable to order proofgrade? I wanted to order some walnut plywood, but nothing is happening when I click the add to cart button. I’ve tried on multiple devices, but no luck. Is there an issue going on?

3 Likes

I just tried to add something to my cart and it worked as expected. I did hear that Shopify was down earlier this evening, but I doubt that is related to the issue you are having.

3 Likes

I just tried it, it’s not working here either - in Chrome, Safari or Firefox.

2 Likes

I had a problem like this once that was caused by my ad blocker. Mentioning that just in case.

3 Likes

It seems to b e working here and now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It wasn’t working for me in Firefox, but I disabled my ad blocker and the issue went away. So that might be worth checking. (Thanks for the reminder @chris1!)

4 Likes

I checked a little earlier, it was working in Chrome with adblock, but not in Safari or Firefox which don’t. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

After spending last weekend writing JavaScript, I’m amazed anything works at all.

6 Likes

Dang, I was hoping it was the ad blocker, since it was turned on. But nope, after disabling it, still doesn’t work. I don’t even have the cart icon in the upper left like I think I am supposed to. Guess I will try clearing the cache and cookies and see if that helps.

2 Likes

Just a thought … have you changed your credit card info or similar recently?

Actually, yes, my card expired and I got a new one. But why would that prevent me from putting items in the cart?

And now that I think about it, I believe I normally use PayPal when ordering, and that is up to date.

ETA: Well, clearing cache didn’t work either, but I was able to order using Edge. Weird though, I couldn’t get it to work on 2 different computers or my phone using Chrome.

2 Likes

I recall someone had a issue there, that the card filed when you bought the machine would be kept as who you were. Not a total recall but thinking of it was why I mentioned it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.