Trying to make a first print but Glowforge goes back to welcome page

This is getting very frustrating. I (seem to have) set up everything. My laptop even finds Glowforge WiFi. I connect it. Then in order to make my first print, I type in app.glowforge.com. But it all brings me to the welcome page, where it runs me through the whole set up again. (going through from opening box to seeting everything up). I do find myself signed up, but somehow I dont see “Gift of Good Measure Keychain”. I just simply dont get to that page at all !. The Glowforge is on, the internet is on. By the way, if I am connected to Glowforge WiFi, it says Open but NO INTERNET. and it does not allow me to go on any .com page unless I connect to my home internet. Can anybody tell me what am I doing wrong? Help is much appreciated.

Once you connect the GF to your wifi, then you have to reconnect your computer to the wifi on that same page. You should get a “Huzzah!” when it is complete, with fireworks, or confetti or something. It’s been a while since I had to do itl

3 Likes

This video might help:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you ran into trouble during setup. It looks like your Glowforge got connected Saturday but I didn’t see any prints yet.

Now that setup has been completed app.glowforge.com should work more like expected.

Could you please let me know if you’re still experiencing any problems?

After I watched the video, I realized that I was connecting to Glowforge but then I was not connecting back to my own network. Today, I made my first print…and I am so super excited !. Thanks everyone who responded to my questions…I can’t thank you enough !

4 Likes

Thank you so much…It feels so nice that Glowforge community is always ready to help…

1 Like

Your video did indeed help…I was not doing the second step of connecting to my WiFi after having connected to Glowforge !. Once I did that, it all fell in place !. Thank you so very much.

1 Like

@sunconsciousminds I’m glad to hear you were able to get your Glowforge connected and printing. That is great news! Thank you for letting us know.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out again should you need anything. We’re happy to help!

1 Like