UGH! Stuck on uploading

Pick the project (the keychain), won’t recognize proof sticker so I picked medium cherry plywood, hit print. That brings up an alert about unidentified material. It also says uploading (about 45 min so far but does nothing.

HELPPPPPPPPPPP!

1 Like

The unidentified material warning is a standard anytime you pick non-PG, there is a continue/ignore button at the bottom of the warning - did you click that?

2 Likes

Can’t do projects on my cell. It would not let me scroll down so I didn’t even see the ignore part. Switched to the IPAD… Works perfectly. Thank you

4 Likes

1 Like

I occasionally use my phone, and often my iPad, but neither work as well as a laptop.

For quick things, phone or iPad might be ok, but for more complicated work I’d recommend a laptop if you have one available.

2 Likes

It looks like that was likely cut where there wasn’t any masking on the board?

I use masking almost all the time to prevent these kind of burn marks.

However, you can usually clean it off with rubbing alcohol. This works particularly well on wood, like proofgrade :proofgrade: that is already finished.

On non-finished wood sometimes I find the rubbing alcohol soaks into the wood too much, and doesn’t do as good a job cleaning off the char.

4 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Oh no, I’m sorry you’ve hit a snag.

There are some excellent suggestions from @deirdrebeth and @jestelle here.

Would you let me know if you’re still experiencing trouble?

Hi @jbabka2000. It’s been a while since we’ve seen any activity, so I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Feel free to create a new thread if you run into any further trouble, and we’ll be happy to help. Thank you!