Unable to print error msg

Hello everyone, so i got after market power cable just like i was advise.
Ok follow all the steps and try to print/cut measure tool, but have error message , unable to print, any help highly appreciated

Are you trying to print the ruler or gift of good measure on draftboard as suggested? Your problem could be your file or the placement of the artwork. We need more info to help you.

gift of good measurements from site on draft board. Place draft board,press print, laser was going around, and error msg come up.

That does indicate a problem. Support will need to take a look at the logs for your machine and let you know what they want you to do.

1 Like

Thank you Jules, as new member do i need to send email to support or the monitoring this channel

1 Like

Good luck!

Jules, as new member do i need to send email to support or the monitoring this channel

Support monitors the Problems and Support category. No need to send email. Might be hours, might be a day or so for a response.

2 Likes

Thanks, i have support on chat and the are looking into issue

1 Like

Update on issue of Unable to complete the print:
‘‘Support was work on it last night and I was told they will provide solution via email sometimes last night. Well nothing like that happen.’’
Very disappointing customer here.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re disappointed…I would feel the same way. But please, give them a chance. Maybe it took longer to look for the problem than was anticipated. And, there are other people waiting for answers to their issues, as well. Be patient…they will help you.

1 Like

I want to apologize for the delay, @ruzekb05. It took our engineers longer than we originally anticipated to resolve the issue on our end, so I really appreciate your patience while we worked on it. I was working with David this morning while you chatted with him, and I’m so glad to hear you’re up and printing now. I’m going to close this thread, but please feel free to reach out if you run into any other trouble. Have a great weekend!

1 Like