Unable to reorder my jobs in Glowforge app

Trying to move my cut to the last order of business, and I can’t.

Always have been able to since launch. What gives? And don’t for a second tell me I have to pay to be able to use such a BASIC feature…cause that’s not gonna go well.

1 Like

Goodness, don’t jump to conclusions so easily! Have you tried clearing your cache? It’s a client-side app, so when it doesn’t behave correctly, there’s probably a 98% chance it’s on your end. Clearing the cache usually fixes it for me.

7 Likes

Hi @willcfc. I’m sorry to hear that you’re running into some trouble as you try to re-order the steps of jobs in the Glowforge app. It doesn’t sound this is any feature related, and as @geek2nurse mentioned, the best steps for troubleshooting will be focusing on any potential browser issues. If possible can you try the following to see if the issue continues?

• Try clearing the browser cache and cookies
  • Restart the browser
  • Test the Glowforge app using another browser (ex. Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox)

Also if possible, any screenshot of the Glowforge app along with the specific design file being used can be attached to your response. With that, can you also include a little more information about what you are trying to adjust and steps leading up to any point of it failing? This will be the easiest way to see what may be causing any trouble. Thank you!

Its been a few days since we heard from you, so I wanted to check in and see how things are going. Were you able to try the steps that my colleague Brandon suggested? If so, has the behavior in the app improved for you?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.